One of my very favorite breakfast meals is fast, easy, and delicious. It’s become a staple in my routine, and is healthy to boot: a yogurt snack.
Yo-gurt to be kidding me!
(Yikes.) Here are the details for my peanut butter-banana-yogurt masterpiece.
Yogurt Snack Recipe
- Peanut butter (or nut butter alternative)
- Greek yogurt (or dairy alternative. This is what I choose.)
- Mash up the banana in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add a tablespoon-ish of peanut butter, microwave mix for about 15 seconds. After, mix until combined.
- Scoop in your yogurt; as much as you’d like. Mix together, until combined.
- Add cinnamon to taste.
Here’s a video of the process:
Let me know if you try it, and what you think!
Leave a Reply