As anyone who has followed me on the blog, Instagram, or Twitter knows, I have a healthy appreciation for my dog (borderline obsessed, but I like to pretend I understand boundaries).
If you, like me, love a good dose of Wally—curls, goofy smile, and cuddly pup stuff—here you go.
First, here are some stats about our very good boy. (And sometimes devil.)
Age: 7 Months (on 11/13)
Breed: Goldendoodle F1B
Coat: Wavy, long
Weight: 45 lbs
Second, here’s his personality break-down.
Wally is clingy, cute, and a very, very good friend to have. He loves people and attention and pets, and also is easily riled up and mildly out of control. He’s beautiful and extremely fluffy, and he melts my heart about a million times per day.
- Attention! Followed very closely by food
- Going for walks and hikes
- To play!
- His bed friend Monet, who he chases, barks at, rough houses with, and just really loves
- Stealing and gnawing on our shoes
- Jumping on strangers to say hello
- Jumping up on kitchen counters to check things out
- Getting chased around the house
- Morning cuddles
- Eating leaves
- Staying still for photos
- Doors that keep us apart
- Going to bed
- Going to the bathroom unsupervised (he *needs* one of us to walk him out to the back yard)
- Being separated from Chad and I for too long (he seems to have a vivid fear of missing out)
- Sitting still