When I send out my holiday wish list, I like to make things as easy as possible.
Because…shopping for other people, even when we know them well and love them a lot, can be tough.
So, I try to alleviate a little bit of that stress by being as specific as possible: linking directly, bullet-pointing, listing ideas of all varieties and price points to help out anyone who’s trying to shop for me. I sent three different versions out to different families, just to ensure ease and make sure the isn’t any needless crisscrossing.
Whether you’re looking for inspiration, are just curious, or love a good shopping list, here’s my holiday wish list this year.
(And yeah—hell yeah—I’m pro-gift card.)
What I want for Christmas
- Local gift card to: Sweet Tox, Barre Code, Milwaukee Public Market, Rose Aesthetics, Face Foundrie, or a local brewery or restaurant (not specific, I know!)
- Gift card: Lululemon, Abercrombie, Sephora, Target, Doordash, Ikea, Home Depot, Airbnb
- Month’s membership to Brinks Home Security
- Tickets to a Bucks game, Packers game, or Brewers game
- Tickets to Peter Pan by Milwaukee Ballet
- Tickets to the Taylor Swift Eras concert (lol) (please) (anyone?)
- Taylor Swift merch
- Cycling shoe
- Chlorophyll face mask
- Luggage set
- Vinyl album, Taylor Swift Lover
- Vinyl album, Harry Styles Harry’s House
- Vinyl album, Kacey Musgraves
What’s on your list this year?
Leave a Reply