How are we doing? We, as in, all of us who are finding ourselves indoors, isolated, and incredibly online. How are we?
Though I’ve found myself staying busy, as we are under contract with a home and working as much as possible and trying to start cleaning and packing as well, there have been a few lulls. I’ve scrolled more than I’d like to admit, and have already watched a tidy amount of shows in my week-ish of social isolation.
There’s another thing I did: I filmed a quick makeup tutorial video! It was my once-weekly beauty application, so I decided to make the best of it by recording my transformation.
Here are the products I used:
- Moisturizer – St. Ive’s Renewing Lotion
- Primer – Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (I was using a free sample, lol)
- Lip balm – Carmex
- Tinted moisturizer – IT Cosmetics CC Cream “Bye Bye Foundataion”
- Liquid eye shimmer – Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Cream Eyeshadow
- Eye shadow – Urban Decay Smokey Eye palette
- Eyeliner – KVD Tattoo Eyeliner
- Foundation – Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation
- Brows – Benefit Brows Ka-Brow Gel
- Mascara – Vivienne Sabó – Classic French Mascara Cabaret
Thank you for watching!