Hello! My name is Savannah.
Get to know me
- I’m a 25 year old professional, working in Glenwood Springs, Colorado as a Communications Coordinator for a PR firm. My company specializes in tourism.
- Pigs are my favorite animal.
- I belly flop onto every hotel bed I come across.
- My genetic makeup is super rare—I’m one of the 2% in the world with red hair and blue eyes.
- I grew up in the small and isolated mountain town of Gunnison, Colorado.
- I graduated from the University of Colorado Denver with an English and Communications degree in 2017. I’m currently putting that to good use by writing 260-character critiques on social behavior. (The platform is actually Twitter. They are usually about the Netflix shows I binge watch.)
- I’m happily married to my high school sweetheart, impatiently waiting until we live in a place that allows a pet. (Dog lover 4 life.)
- My sweet tooth is out of control.
Above all, I’m always looking for sunshine, wherever I go.
To see a more complete list of my published work, click here.
Thank you for reading and following my journey.
If you enjoy reading my content, consider buying me a cup of coffee.