If you are a member of either my immediate family or Chad’s please skip this post until after Christmas!
I don’t want to spoil any surprises. 🙂
As you know from my last post, Chad and I have decided to make homemade gifts for our loved ones this holiday. If you’re interested, read about our first present here.
Here’s our second homemade holiday gift: an exfoliating body scrub.
Exfoliating Body Scrub
- Dry measuring cups
- Large mixing bowl
- Fork for mixing
- 8 or 10 oz. glass container
- 1 cup coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup liquid coconut oil hemp seed or vegetable oil also works!
- 5-7 drops essential oil
- In the large mixing bowl, mix the salt and the oil together. Stir well.
- Add 5 – 7 drops of the essential oil. Again, stir well, until everything is combined.
- Spoon or pour the mix into the glass jars, sealing tight.
- Spoon a small amount of scrub into your hands, gently rub it in, and rinse it off with warm water. dry your hands thoroughly. Use 1-2 times a week for best results.
Here are the products I used, which made the process incredibly easy!